Front End Developer
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Are you interested in beginning a journey (one you may not return from unscathed) full of innovation, adventure, fun, and excitement…with some intermittent intense strategic discussion? Does advanced artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and adaptive supercomputing get your juices flowing? Do you want to put your pin on the map of history? Are you interested in improving lives, giving heroes their power back, and REALLY making a difference? If this sounds like a mission you choose to accept, come join us at VetCV where your input will directly impact the success of the company and the lives of many. This is your opportunity to do irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside other super heroes. Come be phenomenal and let the VetCV story unveil to be part of your legacy.
VetCV is looking for a Front End Developer to help design and coordinate the building of our innovative web applications. We build advanced software and web applications focused on supporting our nation’s heroes. These include public facing websites, client, agent, and administrative management portals. We embrace the newest technologies, and software paradigms, and place an extreme emphasis on UI and UX design. This effort leads to the building of innovative technology, not only in our industry, but in the overall software industry.
Candidates must have experience in user interface / user experience design and web application product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation from all business stakeholders and internal/external clients, Wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development using agile methodology between Graphic Designers, HTML/CSS Layout developers, and Software Engineering team to deliver product to spec and on time. An amazing level of attention to detail is a must. Someone who knows best practices, can document them, and insure all UI/UX design follows those detailed specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/COMPETENCIES:
- Serve as a primary designer for digital media properties
- Conceptual Ideation & Art Direction
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
- Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications to support them.
- Information Architecture and Wireframing
- Build Interactive Prototypes for the web applications
- Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Stay abreast of UX trends, as well as corporate and industry standards looking for creative ideas
- Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.