PURPOSE OF POSITION
Are you interested in beginning a journey (one you may not return from unscathed) full of innovation, adventure, fun, and excitement…with some intermittent intense strategic discussion? Does advanced artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and adaptive supercomputing get your juices flowing? Do you want to put your pin on the map of history? Are you interested in improving lives, giving heroes their power back, and REALLY making a difference? If this sounds like a mission you choose to accept, come join us at VetCV where your input will directly impact the success of the company and the lives of many. This is your opportunity to do irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside other super heroes. Come be phenomenal and let the VetCV story unveil to be part of your legacy.
This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the President/CEO and the Chief Operating Officer (COO), as well as assists in bookkeeping, providing administrative and clerical support to other staff members as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answers phone for the company. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, etc. for the CEO and COO.
- Keep VetCV QuickBooks account up to date
- Assists Marketing with trade show preparation/coordination.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail and determines level of priority.
- Assists the CEO and COO in the management of their schedules.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the President, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, etc.
- Maintains and organizes supply inventory. May involve some travel to local vendors to obtain necessary supplies.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent critical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
This position requires the employee to have the following physical capabilities:
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 20 pounds.
- Vision: Constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding and reaching.
- Hearing/talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the telephone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; occasional public and/or co-worker contact; frequently works alone.
- Environment: Frequent exposure to noise
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT (TRAVEL, HOURS, ETC)
Normal working hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
VetCV provides Veterans and caregivers the ability to update, access, and share their vital information from anywhere at any time. It is the personal account for all the most important things for the next steps in life: career, education, medical support, reintegration, and employment. VetCV is a place to come home to. An App for Veterans to safely store their information that includes social media aspects, easy navigation to needed resources, matching to job opportunities, and much more.