Are you interested in beginning a journey (one you may not return from unscathed) full of innovation, adventure, fun, and excitement…with some intermittent intense strategic discussion? Does advanced artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and adaptive supercomputing get your juices flowing? Do you want to put your pin on the map of history? Are you interested in improving lives, giving heroes their power back, and REALLY making a difference? If this sounds like a mission you choose to accept, come join us at VetCV where your input will directly impact the success of the company and the lives of many. This is your opportunity to do irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside other super heroes. Come be phenomenal and let the VetCV story unveil to be part of your legacy.
Sales Representatives play an important role in the success of VetCV by providing and contacting new prospects in addition to interacting with existing clients to increase sales of the company’s product and/or services. The Sale Representative primary duties would include communicating effectively with customers/employers and prospects, directing customers product information resources and identifying and contacting new sales prospects. Must be able to quickly gain familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures. Attendance at tradeshows and industry events is required. Perform other duties as assigned. Reports to the President & Chief Executive Officer, as applicable. Minimal travel may be required.
The Sales Representative role at VetCV also assists in the design, development and adoption of sales materials for our sales teams. This role requires superior verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and independent thinking. The successful individual will be able to partner well with high energy team, as well as marketing. The Sales Representative also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business processes are followed and contributes to enhancing processes where needed.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Identify and contact potential customers/employers to communicate value of posting jobs to VetCV job board
- May design and develop sales presentation materials to support sales on business reviews and sales calls
- Craft sales stories and messaging
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make sales more efficient and productive
- Collaborate with leadership to set strategies targeted at improving the adoption of business processes and the continuous improvement of sales materials
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that generates revenue potential
- Empathize with the customer or sales representative and be driven to provide support
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research, and trends for key accounts
- Build Strong Partnership with marketing to be able to assess and evaluate the business and market needs
VetCV provides Veterans and caregivers the ability to update, access, and share their vital information from anywhere at any time. It is the personal account for all the most important things for the next steps in life: career, education, medical support, reintegration, and employment. VetCV is a place to come home to. An App for Veterans to safely store their information that includes social media aspects, easy navigation to needed resources, matching to job opportunities, and much more.
- Preferred Specialty
- Sales Representatives, Services
- Pensacola, FL
- Niels Andersen
President & CEO
- Income Details
- An understanding of sales cycles and customer demand
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Pride in the quality of work and attention-to-detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Dynamic thinking capabilities to balance day-to-day business judgments and analytical thinking with leveraging and maintaining company-wide guidelines
- Advanced analysis, reporting, formatting, data manipulation and presentation skills a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- 1+ years’ experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a sales role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly proficient user of MS Office
- Practice Name
- VetCV Inc.